Welcome To EnjoyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EnjoyRO, a comfortable home to All RO player!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm plz help this server !

Go down 
+7
EdwinC
kleenex90
qwertyuiop
RagnaGod
[GM]Enjoy
wei2988
setsuna21
11 posters
AuthorMessage
setsuna21

Gm plz help this server !  Empty
PostSubject: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Dear GM ~ what RagnaGod said is true ,u all guys is helping the hacker u know ? and u don event know how to ban the hacker IP ? so how come u can be the GM in this server ? and btw it sound u are helping the hacker and ignored RagnaGod said to u ! i doub this server will not last long ! this server will run into dead soon ~ oo forum already half dead No
Back to top Go down
wei2988

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

setsuna21 wrote:
Dear GM ~ what RagnaGod said is true ,u all guys is helping the hacker u know ? and u don event know how to ban the hacker IP ? so how come u can be the GM in this server ? and btw it sound u are helping the hacker and ignored RagnaGod said to u ! i doub this server will not last long ! this server will run into dead soon ~ oo forum already half dead No
Yea...totally agree with u. I also cant accept with a simply " IP ban its not easy as u said" reply. With your reply will just only make us/new player lost of confidence on this server.

Remark : By the way Im not trying to helping RagnaGod by reply this mail because i know he was sxxk as well just wanted GM side know that u guys really need be to improve. Basketball
Back to top Go down
[GM]Enjoy

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Dear player ,

Okay , seem like this argue its not gonna stop so easily . Well , the life spam of the server is totally depend on player. As GM , we were just try our best to keep the server alive. Btw, what do u mean we helping a hacker? We did ban him, if by baning the IP . He can simply change the IP by restart the modem due to Malaysia IP its not fixed, and thus why bother to do such additional job. He might as well login on Cyber cafe and so on right ?. As u said he is hacker . Well , take out ur prove, and we shall take action on the account directly? No big deal right ? And i have no idea what u agree with RagnaGod? Is the way flaming people picture and non-stop spamming is a moral thing to do? Is that the only way to solve the problem? Come on , think wisely. Is not that I m gonna protect any hacker from our server . Cheers.

Regard,
[GM]Enjoy
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:21 pm

[GM]Enjoy wrote:

Okay , seem like this argue its not gonna stop so easily . Well , the life spam of the server is totally depend on player. As GM , we were just try our best to keep the server alive. Btw, what do u mean we helping a hacker? We did ban him, if by baning the IP . He can simply change the IP by restart the modem due to Malaysia IP its not fixed, and thus why bother to do such additional job. He might as well login on Cyber cafe and so on right ?. As u said he is hacker . Well , take out ur prove, and we shall take action on the account directly? No big deal right ? And i have no idea what u agree with RagnaGod? Is the way flaming people picture and non-stop spamming is a moral thing to do? Is that the only way to solve the problem? Come on , think wisely. Is not that I m gonna protect any hacker from our server . Cheers.

Try your best to keep the server alive? Is that all? Is that the role of GMs here? lol.
Not to improve but just to maintain, then Im not sure if it is safe to still continue donating here.

Why bother to do such additional job? lol? Who know whether he know how to change IP or not? Maybe he stupid? Just do your part in permenantly banning the hacker...if you don't know how to, then go ask someone who does. Then why [GM]Event go said "Account has been permenant bann!!" in the topic where I reported that Filnortzul was using cloak hack? Just to see him again the next day with new ID and full set of equipments? wtf is that lol?

Once a criminal commit a crime and have to serve a 20 year sentence in jail. You are the Judge saying "why keep him 20 year in prison? one day sure come out what... Why waste prison food + prison space for this guy? Nah! give him 5 month jail. Why bother do such additional job?"

So you are saying, everytime he come back with a new ID and uses WPE hack, I need to start from scratch and prove that he is using WPE hack again?
If we can't beat em, Join em! <<< is this a better principle to follow? Then like this whole server can cloak hack. You slowly 1 by 1 bann ID and hope for the best for this server.

Quote :
Yup right , he is using illegal program. His account got Ban, well , IP ban its not easy as u said . Why are u creating chaos in the forum. Why GM Team have to support a such childish act of yours ? Oh please, this chit chat section is for player to chat and its not for flame . And please, this the last warning , how matter how much u hate on a person . Don't Bring it up to EnjoyRo forum, u may create fans club or blog for him . But not in EnjoyRo Forum . Please. Finally, this topic is closed again. Thank you.

Why GM Team have to support such a childish act? Did anyone ask for support? In the first place, I didnt even break any rules so why did the GM team even come in and intrude? If you have an issue about it then you should have very well set the ground rules on day 1 before you opened this server. How do I know what can be posted and what cannot be posted in enjoyRO forum when nobody even mentioned it in the first place?

Quote :
"IP ban its not easy as u said"
An award winning statement.

Please don't force me to further question the incompetence of the GMs in this server. Because I can, and I have many things to relate to.
However, At the moment... I am supporting you and your server and I dont want it to fail. I have plans for your server so Don't make me your enemy...thanks.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Enjoy

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:04 am

To RagnaGod :

Ahh well , of course we gonna improve the server, no doubt that one of the function as GM right ? Seriously, there is no point ban the IP, other people can use the WPE hack too. So , the best solution is to block WPE. But , this is the nasty part of the problem, so far we can't block yet, still in the progress of research. Thus , please bear with us at the moment . As for u said , you did not break the rules of forum due to the forum has no rule at all . Well ,i guess u are mature enough to think right? We set no rule on forum due to we assump that u of u are mature enough. Thus, if the post is posted such a way that is offensive to someone. Of course as a moderator have to take action on it. Finally, why would us wanted to treat our player as enemy? Hope that answers ur question Very Happy cheers.

Regard,
[GM]Event
Back to top Go down
qwertyuiop

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm

RagnaGod for GM! hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
kleenex90

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:16 pm

tat was funny=.=Ragnagod use wpe clock hack die die dont wan admit=.=indian really indian..lols

Back to top Go down
EdwinC

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm

[GM]Enjoy wrote:
To RagnaGod :

Ahh well , of course we gonna improve the server, no doubt that one of the function as GM right ? Seriously, there is no point ban the IP, other people can use the WPE hack too. So , the best solution is to block WPE. But , this is the nasty part of the problem, so far we can't block yet, still in the progress of research. Thus , please bear with us at the moment . As for u said , you did not break the rules of forum due to the forum has no rule at all . Well ,i guess u are mature enough to think right? We set no rule on forum due to we assump that u of u are mature enough. Thus, if the post is posted such a way that is offensive to someone. Of course as a moderator have to take action on it. Finally, why would us wanted to treat our player as enemy? Hope that answers ur question Very Happy cheers.

Regard,
[GM]Event

Hi GM,
You've a point that IP ban is useless to hinder M'sian hackers but do you think it is possible to do a MAC Address block instead. Yes, TMNUT SCREAMYX in M'sia is using Dynamic IP so the host IP can change after restart router, but the MAC Address cannot be changed just like tht since it is permanent.

True to the extent that, players who got IP banned can go cybercafe and play . However, i dont think players are willing to risk getting hacked by some other hackers outside as it was very popular in CC many years back using keylogger.

At the very minimum, the caught hacker cannot play at home anymore. Means reducing the time online since you go CC, you have to pay.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

[GM]Enjoy wrote:
To RagnaGod :

there is no point ban the IP,

[GM]Event

why no point in banning the IP? You force him to go CC and play. You make him pay money. Inconvenience as a form of punishment is still a form of punishment. This is better than saying that there is no point in banning the IP.

or do like what EdwinC says. EdwinC, if you know how to, please help to teach gm.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Enjoy

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Dear Player ,

Well, yeah. I encourage u to teach me so if u know how to do it Very Happy I knew the MAC address is unique identifier of a network. Its because it is the Router address i guess. But, i have no idea how to obtain it Very Happy. Now my question , EdwinC , are u from Malaysia? But seriously, i rather u to teach me how to block WPE instead of baning the MAC address which is funny. That's solve all the WPE hacker problem Very Happy

Regard,
[GM]Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:45 am

Contrary to popular belief, the MAC address can be changed and forged.
Back to top Go down
Gravija

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

create a .dll file with this command
FindProcByName(); and KillProcByName()
and make sure the client run with this file and terminated if the file is not there

Back to top Go down
Faux

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:21 am

[GM]Enjoy wrote:
Dear Player ,

Well, yeah. I encourage u to teach me so if u know how to do it Very Happy I knew the MAC address is unique identifier of a network. Its because it is the Router address i guess. But, i have no idea how to obtain it Very Happy. Now my question , EdwinC , are u from Malaysia? But seriously, i rather u to teach me how to block WPE instead of baning the MAC address which is funny. That's solve all the WPE hacker problem Very Happy

Regard,
[GM]Enjoy

teach u? u as a gm should learn urself. don't expect to be spoon feed. as a gm, act like one. get urself prepared with all the knowledge and essentials of being a gm. if can't, don't be one.

it irks me whenever a gm simply just say it in such way just to save their own skin. by saying that already show ur weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
bitofsky

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

3 month already.

Gm plz help this server !  Ftwd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm plz help this server !    Gm plz help this server !  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm plz help this server !
Page 1 of 1