Welcome To EnjoyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EnjoyRO, a comfortable home to All RO player!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galein Musica

What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue Empty
PostSubject: What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue   What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Firstly the activities in the server has been very poor for 2weeks(including last week and this week),seems very deserted at most times(its not lively and happening as it was before), even if you guys noticed,the players is greatly reduced already.Not only i should mention about this,lately i dont know when this started, what nonsense is with those lag and hang issue? I've read some posts and topics by the other players, and what? the GM's in this server doesnt seem to bother to even reply to tell/inform the players what's really going on? Well if that's really the case,im sorry to say the PLAYERS will not bother to log in and play because the lag/hang is damn annoying,and who knows some of them might just quit(because of bad reception/responce).

So GM's, what ya guys gonna do about it?(maybe its time to change the server description at the EnjoyRo home page.) LOL
Back to top Go down
armz1988

What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue Empty
PostSubject: sad case    What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

ya...dunno why~~ many ppl says server are dying~~ hmmm..too sad~~ recently i have found a new server~~
forbiddenro.tk
just newly launch in this month~~ have tried for few days~~ is quite nice~~ no lags n well balanced....although some npc doesnt have...but gm said it is under processing for players needs..........if anyone wanna chg server....lets go have a try thr??? o maybe not?? n players r less abit now~~ maybe cos its too fresh n haven have many ppl to vote?? so guys let have a try?
Back to top Go down
armz1988

PostSubject: Re: What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue   What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:16 am

forbiddenro.net sry
Back to top Go down
EnDz

PostSubject: Re: What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue   What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

armz1988 wrote:
ya...dunno why~~ many ppl says server are dying~~ hmmm..too sad~~ recently i have found a new server~~
forbiddenro.tk
just newly launch in this month~~ have tried for few days~~ is quite nice~~ no lags n well balanced....although some npc doesnt have...but gm said it is under processing for players needs..........if anyone wanna chg server....lets go have a try thr??? o maybe not?? n players r less abit now~~ maybe cos its too fresh n haven have many ppl to vote?? so guys let have a try?

Swt ... Smile Smile Smile
U create this account on 7th Aug just to promote another svr izzit ? LOL
Straight forward nia...gm wont ban ppl and got no time to diu us liao d..lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
armz1988

PostSubject: SWT~   What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

ACTUALLY...I PLAYED ENJOYRO TOO...BUT IM NOT AN ACTIVE USER~ N NVR CR8 FORUM AS WELL.....JUST TAT DUNNO Y THE SERVER IS SO LAGS N HANG~~ AND NOBODY WANNA DIU US AD~~~ IN GAME FRENS SAY SERVER IS DYING~~~ SO I STOP FOR THE MOMENT N FIND A SERVER AT RMS....SO I FOUND TAT SERVER~~ FORBIDDENRO.NET~~ NO LAGS N BALANCED~~~ ITS STILLL NEW..SO MANY THINGS NEED TO UPDATE... NEED MORE PLAYERS N OPINIONS....I GAVE SUM..AFTER CONSIDER...GM REALLY CHG IT ^^ SO GOOD~~ FEEL HAPPY THR...AND I CAN FEEL THAT SERVER MAYBE CAN B LIKE IVALICE RO~~ HOPE SO~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue   What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening/going on with the server? Server dying already? / Server Lag/Hang/Dc Issue
Page 1 of 1