Welcome To EnjoyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EnjoyRO, a comfortable home to All RO player!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex

Go down 
+8
ggfication
wargreymon2111
kleenex90
fluidin
Allen Sucker?
babyroan
Kai AKA Crucio
RagnaGod
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnaGod

Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex Empty
PostSubject: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"Allen make hiek kenna bann because allen lose to him" is now the upcoming popular new rumour.

Hahaha. Nice, its been so long since a statement from an online game has bothered me.

First let us know more about Filnortzul, the champion that learn everything from me. Pro abit already then become too ambitious. Disciple wanna try and overtake the master huh? lol.

Protos's Victor asked before "why allen keep this pubo"

Before Filnortzul joined me, he was actually in an enemy guild in BaphometRO, a RO server which has been closed for very long already. The only person who manage to piss me off so much so that I wouldnt mind taking a plane to malaysia to T bag him.

Here are a couple of reasons why (all these happen during baphometro when he was my enemy)

Quote :
1. Challenges me to a 10round 1v1. After I won 10-5, he came out to maintown and tell people that HE won 10-5.

2. I decided to ask him to a duel at maintown so everyone can see. He agreed and ask me to send duel invitation. After I sent invitation he kept denying having received any invitation and he said I scared so didnt invite him.

3. I asked him to invite me to a duel instead. He agreed, then came up to me asking me to accept the duel invitation WHICH I DID NOT recieve. Then kept pestering me to accept the invitation when he didnt invite at all in the first place... And then he said I scared so i didnt accept -.-

4. I left the duel and invite him again. He still pretended asthough he didnt recieve and cussed at me. So I opened a chatroom and acted AFK. Immediately, he accepted the duel and come asura me. Once i closed chatroom and chase him, he reloged. Smile

5. Filnortzul was inside PVP room. I went to pvp room and realised I forgot to take one item from storage so I logged out. Immediately I saw an announcement made by Filnortzul "haha give me die so fast? 1-0" and he added 1 point to himself when he didnt kill me also -.-

6. Finally accepted Duel, then got a fucking pala to devo him. I only dueled with Filnortzul so I couldnt directly hit the paladin. But as long as his paladin is in the same party with him, the devotion skill still works. FUNNY THING IS, I froze him and asura him and the paladin died due to the devo, eventhough the pala wasnt in the duel. Reflect rate was not high enough to kill me Smile As i was going to asura Filnortzul's frozen ass, he logged out.

7. In PVP, ONLY dared to fight me when he had 1 or 2 ppl with him. After I 1v3 killed his 2 friends he will run off to one corner of the map and wait for his friends to come back. This one is not uncommon la, alot of you guys are guilty of this too XD. Its understandable i guess...I am Allen after all.

Filnortzul is someone who stoops to great lows. Not long after, his own guildmates had problem with him. Then I took this oppurtunity and "made peace" with him, obviously with a motive or you could say a hidden agenda. If he joined me it will throw EPS(the enemy guild) out of course. They will also be very pissed at him jumping sides, so I psycho-d him to join me and I succeded. While Filnortzul is with me fighting EPS ppl ,his smelly mouth will definetely earn the hate of his Ex-Guildmates. I wanted to kick him after a few days and then he will have no where to go. But, surprisingly, while with me he was very faithful to me and i decided to keep him longer haha. He was such a faithful dog and earned enough of my trust for me to lend him a Brynhild[1] while I was in camp serving my National service. Brynhild[1] is obtained by collecting 10 items at 0.80% droprate which only drops from treasure box. I took me 4 months to make 1 armour.

After having lent the armour too him for very long... he couldnt bear to part with it. Overcomed by greed he decided to scam my Brynhild[1], and so he decided to rejoin EPS. EPS people having learnt that Filnortzul was in possession of my Brynhild[1] they didnt think twice to recruit him back and they aided him in the scam. The GM of baphomet RO wouldnt help me because it was my fault for lending it to him in the first place. But it was all cool after I SCAMMED IT BACK. Took me freaking 12 hours to scam back my own armour. Dont mess with me you son of a bitch. I managed to scam it back within 12 hours with the help of Qris. From 2pm in the afternoon till 2am in the middle of the night. Operation successful, I was sweating in front of my computer and my hands were shaking. Thanks Filnortzul, i will never forget you. You can give me so much trouble eventhough its virtual. I don't wanna boast about my scamming ability hehe... I was one hell of a scammer but ever since I joined ivaliceRO and obtained reputation and guildmates. I won't go down that path again... Besides, telling people my name is Allen already let me get alot free gift these days XD
Hmm the people who know about this are me, Qris, Filnortzul, jesny, bun, Roan, Bing and dunno who else ah... from baphometRO play enjoyRO.

Then in project-S RO (server closed), with a hidden agenda in mind, I peaced with Filnortzul again. That peace lasted till 2 days ago in EnjoyRO. As Filnortzul was more towards GHG side... I had no choice but to peace with him in EnjoyRO. Being someone who looks at the bigger picture and the greater good I know I had to peace with him so that PVP and WoE can run smoothely for GHG people and my people in our fight against Protos. I didnt want to be selfish to GHG ppl so I had the peace carried on, or else my ppl and GHG ppl would have ended up fighting against one another. And All these while allowing Filnortzul to believe that I was really his friend, helping him with eq, helping him with MVP, helping him when he gets ownd by Protos at PVP... and blabla, it was all just on the surface guys Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is part 2 of the story, (these happened in EnjoyRO)

While in EnjoyRO, he realised that many people of enjoyRO were IvaliceRO players and everyone recognized 'Allen' as the 'pro'. So he wanted my fame I guess...and what better way is there for a nobody to get to the top? It was to defeat me, or atleast thats what he assumed. But, we all know that is an impossibilty Rolling Eyes XD

He had it very well planned indeed. At first, he tried to get over-friendly with me. Killing me at PVP in the presence of allys as like a playful joke thing... you know what i mean? Because sometimes if own ppl kill me i dont really mind lol. As we are just "o0o-ing" around playfully.
I didnt notice that he was actually trying to let ppl see that he is sooooo 'close' to me that even if he kills me I wouldnt really mind and that I would take it as a joke. Well thats where it started. Then as he got Top 1 in pvp. Everybody thought I got a competitor already... hahahahahahaha o0o you guys! Although most of it was from himself dualing and killing his own SL and also using cloak hack in pvp.

As most of you know, my guildmates and I like to throw insults at one another... then not long after, one of the insults being thrown at me was about Filnortzul being better than me. It was still a joke then haha. But not anymore.

Filnortzul made multiple characters and fought with me without my knowledge. He is Deero from the "V e A" guild. One of his characters managed to win me one day and then later I found out that it was actually Filnortzul playing that character. Then he go spread around that he won me already. And having such 'loving' guildmates o0o they also try and rub it in on me for my loss. After that I got pissed ah and I wanted to KOS Filnortzul. Then whenever I go to PVP he will logout and stay outside cause he want to keep that 1 Victory he had against me LOL.
It went on for a week and by then I had cooled down already. And also since protos frequented PVP, looking at the bigger picture, it was to defeat the enemy and not our own ppl. So I let him off the hook. But from then on the rumours kept going on and Filnortzul together with the 'support' of people 'backing' him up, he got bolder than ever. He didn't realise that ppl were just saying that to piss me off lol and not because he was really pro or what. o0o fuck you guys, im da boss.

Two days ago... as many people encouraged him to fight me, he decided to 1v1 me with his main character. He got blinded by his stupidity and challenged me to a 1v1. Being Allen, I do accept ALL 1v1 Smile
And I know that I must not lose because if this mother fucker wins me, he will never 1v1 me again. He will keep that victory forever and never come PVP. And all the bastard ppls will rub it in on me forever. Evil or Very Mad

THE WORST PART OF IT ALL, IS THAT I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ENJOYRO ON A MINI LAPTOP EVER SINCE I JOINED THIS SERVER. Honestly, in PVP if you run away from me, I can give up hope on chasing you. Because my laptop is fucked up and I haven't got a new desktop. Yaya and I know that your gonna say that you also play RO on a laptop But thats exactly why YOU are a noob and I am a PRO aight?

And hiek knows that I using laptop also thats why he is very happy to 1v1 with me. So anyway, this is how the match went...
At first I managed to kill him. 1-0
Then he managed to frost me, and I use Orc Lord to reflect him die. That dog very clever, if he died by OL he will say "Only noob use OL." But if I use OL and he asura me without himself getting killed he will say "OL also cant reflect me die".

So he died with me resulting in a 2-1 (as both got killed) (can remain as 0-0 but referee called 2-1)

3rd round he came in, and the same thing happened. He frost me and I reflected him die. Score is 3-2, with me being 3.

Then he PMed me at town, saying that using OL is really cheat and asked me not to use it. But I told him that im on my laptop and I cant switch between GR and ED/Marc efficiently. Then once we enter PVP for round 4, he manage to freeze me again but this time... he added 1 point for himself after freezing me without killing me...Implying that if he froze me it is considered his win. Then after my ice got broken I chased him and he manage to freeze me again and added ANOTHER point to himself. Then started to call me noob and stuff and lanci-d me while i was in frozen state. So I got really pissed of and told him, "what if I was an enemy from protos using OL like this? Are you just gonna freeze me and leave me here?" and told him that im gonna KOS him now and see if he will just freeze me and leave me or if he will find a solution to overcome the problem. This is where the match ended. And I wanted to KOS him for good this time...

Up till this point... I just wanted to KOS him only, I didnt want to report him for Cloak Hack. But this is when things changed, WaiKitBoomU a.k.a Kit also known as Hui Yee from baphometRO, PMed me and asked me to tell hiek that If he want me to take out OL, I should ask him to take out his deviling and TurtleGeneral. At this point I was just shocked because I didnt even thought that he was using Deviling. As I am a Vit Champ I thought my damage on him was generally low, I usually can tell with 1 melee hit whether the enemy is using GR or deviling or wearing raydric or frilldora and other stuff. But with Filnortzul, the damage I did on him made it look like he barely managed to survive my Asura. I dont care about his Turtle General weapon, But I got fucking pissed with all the CB shit he said about me using OL and told me not to cheat when that mother fucking son of a ding dong was using deviling the whole time to fight against me. He stoops to great depths just to win me and prove himself. Besides, I was sympathetic at one point and almost wanted to agree with NOT using OL, thats what made me really pissed off. I just couldnt believe this fucker would go this far as much as I couldnt believe myself not being able to detect his Deviling. What if the match actually went on till the end and I end up losing? Its not like he will tell everyone that he used deviling to win me lol.

I support his endeavour but not his methods. I realised there is no point in carrying this on with him. Cauz we will be going back to baphomet RO times. If I win, he will say that he win. If I lose just one round against him he will megaphone his victory. If he really manage to win he will never come PVP again with Filnortzul name. He will remake champion with a new name. This type of enemy...win or lose also it wont be in my favour. Therefore, I used the ace up my sleeve.

I initially intended never to go PVP with my champ on my laptop if not my name sure go down, but these few days I kinda got used to laptop and im still as invincible as ever hehe. As long as I got OL nothing is impossible. No matter you got IS or Thanatos or whatever... Just give me use OL and I will show you magic. OL is not just about reflecting Smile

To the Genus Leiurus people 'who are not happy' with Filnortzul getting banned. I just got 1 simple message for you guys.
Fuck you guys because I am too pro to care who I kill these days.

To MY people who got closer to Hiek since baphometRO and psRO up till EnjoyRO, I apologise to you guys but all along it was all just a sham. I was just putting up with him the whole time because I was looking towards the greater good. He was just a puppet. I hope all the things I wrote above will help you to realise my intentions. If not I got a message for you guys too.
Fuck you guys because I am too pro to care who I kill these days.

Hiek/Filnortzul/Alex was just a pawn in my game of chess. Just a low ranking piece which I had moved up to let get eaten. And please do keep in mind that I am not the King on the chessboard either. I am NOT any piece on the board. I am NOT even ON the board. I am the PLAYER ON TOP playing the game of chess AGAINST MYSELF on BOTH sides of the chess board. No matter who checkmates, I WIN. Soak that up Bitch.

On that note, Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Try check mate me and see . I was waiting for it Smile Wonder how would that be Surprised
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 am

is this another little fantasy of yours ? Smile
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 am

And people who know you its not of your fame , but other factor .
Back to top Go down
Allen Sucker?

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 am

Funniest joke ever from Allen! Today isn't April Fool my dear beloved friend. Hahaha. When you said you're the great, it changed that you've become the biggest joke in the world. Basketball Don't ever think you're the best in the whole server coz when Hiek who fighting you 1v1, he didn't use and MVP cards like you mention there such as "DEVILING" that was nonsense. Don't make joke on yourself. And as you said he using Map Hack?? THAT WAS MOST FUNNY! Why would a person using Map Hack to fight a Champ? WHICH IS VIT BUILD!!!!! You said that he was bluffing at Baphomet RO that your score was 10-5 yet he mention 5-10?? Hey, there was a lot of people who saw that you lose. And the moment at EnjoyRO, he,as you all know hiek, challenged you again but unfortunately THE GREAT lose?? Well can i say OMG? cheers It was funny to write a post when you're the one who being like the one mentioned Lmfao. That's all my friend!! As the name there~ You're suck =) so don't get so cocky Sleep He can bet your ass anytime anywhere. Get a life Allen, it was just a joke! Thanks for making me laugh tho~ Hahahahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 am

Allen Sucker? wrote:
Funniest joke ever from Allen! Today isn't April Fool my dear beloved friend. Hahaha. When you said you're the great, it changed that you've become the biggest joke in the world. Basketball Don't ever think you're the best in the whole server coz when Hiek who fighting you 1v1, he didn't use and MVP cards like you mention there such as "DEVILING" that was nonsense. Don't make joke on yourself. And as you said he using Map Hack?? THAT WAS MOST FUNNY! Why would a person using Map Hack to fight a Champ? WHICH IS VIT BUILD!!!!! You said that he was bluffing at Baphomet RO that your score was 10-5 yet he mention 5-10?? Hey, there was a lot of people who saw that you lose. And the moment at EnjoyRO, he,as you all know hiek, challenged you again but unfortunately THE GREAT lose?? Well can i say OMG? cheers It was funny to write a post when you're the one who being like the one mentioned Lmfao. That's all my friend!! As the name there~ You're suck =) so don't get so cocky Sleep He can bet your ass anytime anywhere. Get a life Allen, it was just a joke! Thanks for making me laugh tho~ Hahahahahahahaaa

1. I am not the best RO player in the whole server. I am the best RO player in the world.

2. He did use Deviling, when I confronted him he admitted it and Jesny also said she lent it to him.

3. I didnt say he use Map Hack at all. What use is Map Hack for RO? I never seen before lulz.

4. I didnt even fight him lol let alone lose to him. Who are the people who saw me lose? Can u name them -.-

5. Name yourself also so that you can share the same fate as him from now on. Don't use secret name lol
Back to top Go down
fluidin

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:41 pm

drama mama woot
Back to top Go down
kleenex90

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Allen Sucker,we dont need reply him,waste ur time only,ppl like make story,we let him only,he ask prove?who saw?dont make me laugh=.=indian blackie,i can bite u anytimes/anywhere,get ur life plz
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 am

"1. I am not the best RO player in the whole server. I am the best RO player in the world."

Well, don't ever admit that you're the best player, be it in the whole server or in the world (even if people say that you're one). Once you admit that you're the best player, you have already subconsciously set a limit, thus, finding lil' needs for improvements. For all you know, someone might just surpass your capabilities and the limit you set as the "best" player. Boasting may sometimes boost your confidence but over-doing it is just being cocky, and that's plain pathetic. You're relying on your so called "fame". It is good to gain acknowledgment, but why not try it the pleasant way instead of having to annoy others? I myself received a fair amount of both good and bad comments and criticism, and with those, I am where I am today. You know you have achieved a great potential where most people find it hard to reach (not impossible), but that should not be a reason for you to tease others (it's part of bullying). Sometimes I do yell at Protos members to seek for improvements on their part, that's because I do care for them (not to a very great extent though, but it's the thought that counts).

-Jabba- (go find out who I am yourself)

P.S. - I'm only using babyroan's account to post.

And as for Alex, he's just plain annoying.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Bruce Lee may not have been the best fighter in the world, but the person who could've won him had never crossed his path in his lifetime. Since, he was undefeated till death, he will forever be known as the best.

\!/Warning\!/ Exclamation The following statements are too cocky. Viewer discretion is adviced Exclamation \!/Warning\!/

Do you know what it feels like to go PVP and have every enemy who saw you run away? I just dont get it. You'r a champ and im a champ, you have GR and I have GR but why do YOU run? You'r a sinx and im a sinx, Eq somewhat same...why do YOU run? and why must I be the one to come out of cloaking first and let you SB? I just dun understand. NOT ONE PERSON EVER will chase me or will stay with me alone in one part of the map. I wanna know how it feels like to fight me. But this request is truly too much to ask for.

Look at my champ PVP ranking. Kill/Death ratio is terrible. Im playing on laptop. Im always solo-ing. I don't like asking paladin for Devo and Im always fighting 2 or 3 ppl at 1 time as nobody wants to be 'lured' by me. After I kill 2 of the 3 people the 3rd one will run away, ask your friend Aizen, he is the master.
Heck, when a enemy or unknown sinx name comes to PVP, you can see all the 2nd rate RO players running into the safety wall. What do I do differently? I stand beside the safety wall so that the sinx might think he can SB me while HE can stand in the comforts of the safety wall. I give the safety wall to the enemy so that he will reveal himself to me and die by my personal hands

There are many professional RO players these days. Almost everyone in enjoyRO are pro. But the general term known as 'Pro', is known as NOOB to me. Take note, I said the GENERAL term. By general standards you may be a Professional Ragnarok Online player, but in my standards you are not. So what am I in general standards? I am Godlike. What am I in my own standards? Also Godlike, I want to be humble and say Elite but I haven't met the person who can beat me. You gotta understand...as long as there isn't someone to beat me I cant say that I rank anywhere else except for the Peak. So, how to reach this peak? I have 3 answers for you. The influential way to excel beyond the status quo is to be way ahead of your time. 5~6 years ago, I was one of the first few sinx to switch shield after SB. Now there aren't ANY sinx who wouldnt switch shield after SB. 3 years ago, I and ~Juz~Trying~ were the only 2 champions able to negate all incoming damage by dashing out of screen at will. Presently, many champions are capable of it.

EVEN RIGHT NOW, I am way ahead of my time. Let me give this hint to all of you people out there who like to WoE. I really wanted to keep this a secret. I didnt tell it out to anyone except Jesny but I didnt teach her how to do it either. I don't really care as long as its not about my PVP secret Smile
Here is my WoE secret to you guys.
In WoE castles, there exists ways to walk THROUGH walls and Black areas on the ground; and while walking through these areas, you wont be affected by Stun, Freeze or any other status ailments unless you get Ailment'd on BEFORE your attempt to walk through the wall. Sadly, you can be affected by single target attacks BUT, you will be immune to all land affecting spells by wizards. This immunity lasts only WHILE you are 'Inbetween' Walls or the Black Hole on the ground. However, 2 conditions are necessary hehehe.

Have you ever played a character in WoE, keep aim skill on enemy until you suddenly 'teleported' right infront of enemy? Its a bug. I Mastered this bug like how I mastered the Dash to negate damage bug. It all starts with an accidental click.
Yes this bug exists in every WoE castle.

The 2nd way to be pro is just to have fast hands to switch Equipment. This statement is truly undervalued, but switching armours and switching between elemental robes is more than enough for you to be worthy of being PRO in my standards.

3rdly, you gotta be bright up there, If you aren't born smart, you failed here because the "smarts" I am talking about are not the same as educational certificates you possess.

I truly apologize for my arrogance but I think of ALL people you should know better of what it feels like to be 'Pro' because you, Jerry, are Elite in my standards. Same with Zhe Ya.

And Jerry, Eventhough I keep calling you pro, you always say you are not. I know you actually want me to repeatedly say you are PRO so that you can deny it and stuff but I dont care about it LOL. I would repeat forever and tell everyone, that is because, I give credit where credit is due, and you my friend, along with zheya have come the closest to me. *Closest* May not necessarily mean very close but closer than the rest.

To me, In this game, I am the best, I believe nobody can beat me. No matter how hard one trys or how skilled one gets. That one person, can never surpass me. Why? It is because, I am the limit. I am the maximum. You cannot surpass the limit but you can attain it. One can be as good as me but never better than me.

I thank Gravity and Lee Myung Jin for Ragnarok Online
Back to top Go down
wargreymon2111

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 am

Hi am i pro too =\?
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Well, even so, I've been undefeated against many professors, like how you state for your champion. But up till now, I have never said that I'm the best player in the world. I may have said things that promotes myself, but even that, I have not mentioned it in public (only between friends). And unlike you, I don't live off self-praise (a fine example is you calling yourself the best). I believe in my own capabilities and I get things done with it.

And by that Bruce Lee's anatomy, there's an implication that can be drawn, saying that there's also other people that can be known as the best. Besides, Bruce Lee is already world renowned and where are you known? Only in certain ROs.

That aside, what I really think of the best player, which you really insisting to define the best, is a person who would be able to contribute the most in fights, both solo and as a team. This is because in the world as it is now, interdependence has become something that is highly valued. Independence may still be of value, but interdependence is the new thing, or at least becoming increasingly more appreciated. In that context, I've never met anyone that is the best player in the world, because there's no one person that is world renowned to be the best player.

RagnaGod wrote:
Do you know what it feels like to go PVP and have every enemy who saw you run away? I just dont get it. You'r a champ and im a champ, you have GR and I have GR but why do YOU run? You'r a sinx and im a sinx, Eq somewhat same...why do YOU run? and why must I be the one to come out of cloaking first and let you SB? I just dun understand. NOT ONE PERSON EVER will chase me or will stay with me alone in one part of the map. I wanna know how it feels like to fight me. But this request is truly too much to ask for.

As per your statement above, there are many playing styles and the way I see it, there are some who are afraid of you but there are also those who play based on their own playing style. I can't speak for all, but from my own playing style, I work on the principle to reduce damage intake as much as possible, and the best way to do it is not to take damage at all. Ultimately, if I use champion, I probably would not stick around at one spot to wait to get hit. I'll probably be dashing around, waiting for the opportunity to land a good asura. As for my professor as well. I try not to take any damage at all, but of course, I'm prepared in the case where I have to take the damage. So there's no way to say that everyone runs, or in this case, move constantly, from you.

-Jabba-
Back to top Go down
ggfication

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm

No matter how godlike you are. I am holyshit Very Happy
you 9-0 i 10-0 i win X:

However...

I never played RO already ):

Currently in Dragonica. Pwn me if you can

Last edited by ggfication on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iErnest

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:46 pm

For the ragnarok 2011 Emmy Awards goes to...................................RagnaGod A.k.A Allen walker , congratulation Laughing
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

babyroan wrote:
Well, even so, I've been undefeated against many professors, like how you state for your champion. But up till now, I have never said that I'm the best player in the world. I may have said things that promotes myself, but even that, I have not mentioned it in public (only between friends). And unlike you, I don't live off self-praise (a fine example is you calling yourself the best). I believe in my own capabilities and I get things done with it.

And by that Bruce Lee's anatomy, there's an implication that can be drawn, saying that there's also other people that can be known as the best. Besides, Bruce Lee is already world renowned and where are you known? Only in certain ROs.

That aside, what I really think of the best player, which you really insisting to define the best, is a person who would be able to contribute the most in fights, both solo and as a team. This is because in the world as it is now, interdependence has become something that is highly valued. Independence may still be of value, but interdependence is the new thing, or at least becoming increasingly more appreciated. In that context, I've never met anyone that is the best player in the world, because there's no one person that is world renowned to be the best player.

RagnaGod wrote:

As per your statement above, there are many playing styles and the way I see it, there are some who are afraid of you but there are also those who play based on their own playing style. I can't speak for all, but from my own playing style, I work on the principle to reduce damage intake as much as possible, and the best way to do it is not to take damage at all. Ultimately, if I use champion, I probably would not stick around at one spot to wait to get hit. I'll probably be dashing around, waiting for the opportunity to land a good asura. As for my professor as well. I try not to take any damage at all, but of course, I'm prepared in the case where I have to take the damage. So there's no way to say that everyone runs, or in this case, move constantly, from you.

-Jabba-

Champ, Sinx, Prof. This is my expertise. Remember my prof in baphometRO? but now sadly I get owned by your prof because of 2 reasons. This first reason is the best excuse I have, Laptop. And number 2 is always about who you have backing up your prof. Prof is just one half, the other half is your attacker. Uptill now nobody has been able to be my other half except Lo0ng`SinX from ivaliceRO. I sapu-ed with him 4 vs 15 before. Your attacker gotta know where to be, and know when the LP will land on the prof; gotta attack the enemy prof at the precise moment when LP touch the floor. Loong was able to be at all the right places at the right time. Whereas now, some sohais ask me to be prof and then they pangseh me and do their solo work. But honestly, noneed for my attacker, if i just had my desktop i think i would be able to stay alive.

It was really fun when me and loong was VSing zheya and DJ at ivaliceRO haha.

I agree with you saying the best player would be able to contribute the most in fights, both solo and as a team. Contributing the most doesn't necessarily mean a team player OR someone who would definetely make his/her team win during a team fight. I dislike to rely on others because I find it rather burdensome. I rely on myself. Unlike those people, saw me then run to their team mate and wait there. I just wanna ask those people, if i can do it why cant you? WHY YOU RUN WTF?! tis one i really dont get it. You are champ, I am champ, you got GR, I got GR. whats up with that?

And hate those lanci kia who clearly dont stand a chance against me then come outside of PVP and talk like a king at maintown. Kill me with the aid of 2 or more people then call me noob. I dont get it also. I know I call alot of people noob haha but thats because I CAN EASILY PROVE THAT THATS WHAT YOU ARE compared to me.

Jerry you are truly PRO, together with zheya. Why? Its because there is a difference in intellectual level. Let me explain why, well you see, PVP-wise, there is no such thing as immortality unless you are a GM. But I found an answer pretty close to immortality and that is knowledge in the usage of Orc Lord. Im not the noob wearing OL 24/7. You know how I use OL lol so I dont need to really explain to you. I switch between OL, alice strong shield, Am mut boots and wear a normal muffler without raydric. I switch between 4 equipment in a second. The thing is I am also able to switch from my OL set back to my Tanker set within the next. I pretty much can switch back instantly, its based on what I see my enemy doing after he freeze me. But please la, Freeze me first can anot? That is already a big ass feat to achieve let alone deal with my OL.
Anyway, my plan is not for you to die along with me when I get frozen... No No...

We will play guessing game and most of the time I get it right, its not really luck, like I said, a different intellectual level. I sometimes wear large baphomet horn while wearing OL to let people think im using the Tankable set now and not the OL set. Its all about putting ideas into the enemies head. In Baphomet RO, you were the champ to eat wind element scroll and manipulate spirit sphere me while I was in the frozen state. I even guessed that...and then following that, the next time you frost me I saw you eating an element scroll again. I thought you were gonna MSS me but instead you asura-ed me. You purposely let me see your character eating an element, you wasted one element scroll just to put the idea into my head that you were gonna use MSS on me instead of Asura. Zheya did the same thing too when we sinx vs sinx. He frost me and ate an element which i presumed to be wind, then once he walk near me, enchant poison and SB me.

These are the type of players I wanna play with. My level.

OL is amazing. You are frozen there and none of the 3 enemy around you want to kill you. The 3 enemy who tried so hard to frost you got the job done just to stand there in a state of dilemma. Scared of dying by OL and at the same time also scared of using low damage and break the froze.
Back to top Go down
fluidin

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 am

frog in a well anyone?
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 pm

zheya also one clever bastard. Eat element then wait 1 or 2 second to let me switch to dustiness. He wanted to make it look like a mistake in his part for being slow but his intention was to actually give me more time to switch to dustiness so that he can use Enchant poison and SB me lol.

Anyways. Regarding the Emperium Castles, walking through walls and black areas are possible. Just gotta satisfy the 2 conditions necessary.
Back to top Go down
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

OL so what ? Let my sinx grinth tooth 25k kiss floor =\

There alot way counter OL too ... ^^
Back to top Go down
Gravija

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 pm

hi allen can you be my master?
i'll make sure the rest of them lying under my feet once you teach me your skills !
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
wargreymon2111

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 pm

YOOOHOOO WHAT ABOUT ME !!??!?! AM I NOT PRO TOO =\? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Haru wrote:
OL so what ? Let my sinx grinth tooth 25k kiss floor =\

There alot way counter OL too ... ^^

Haru? Hahahahaha wtf Dont make me Laugh Out Loud LA LOL. God F0cker dunno what number, ONLY AIMS PEOPLE THAT WILL BE KILLED BY 1 HIT SB. You never ever touch pro player. The people you kill is/are noobs, SB already cloak and run away. I first week play EnjoyRO, my sinx haven't even got EQ and I chase you, YET you dare not even try to SB me just because my name was Russell Hantz, the one who pwnd you, your friend and your other friend and his aunty, in baphometRO.

In bRO, stoop so low to join my guild as a proffessor and Mind Breaker opposition guild wizards.

YOU talking about countering ME is a real joke, you are not even considered "PRO" by general standards. I only have to wear OL when there is risk of dying, with YOU that risk is 0%, as the thought of EVER approaching me is NOT EVEN AN OPTION in your mind. Seriously who the fark only aims noobs and people who will die by one hit SB. Wake up your idea or quit RO. o0o

OL is near to perfect. There is no way to counter OL except magical damage.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Was a pretty good read. Not tooo sure on all the stories and the background due to me never being in Ivalice nor Baphomet but for being the best in the world i dont think you can judge it solely cause you started the switching eq and so forth. Unless your telling me you've represented a country in a world stage tournament of course.

True to the fact that some people only target those they can kill, which seems to be a noob mentality, but you also have to understand that its better to not waste effort on something you cant have a sure confirmation of killing, if you were to give me a choice in a team fight to kill one that i can kill, or to target one that i have a 50/50 chance to kill, well i'll kill the one which i can if it helps reduce the odds. Well thats what i think anyways.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Was a pretty good read. Not tooo sure on all the stories and the background due to me never being in Ivalice nor Baphomet but for being the best in the world i dont think you can judge it solely cause you started the switching eq and so forth. Unless your telling me you've represented a country in a world stage tournament of course.

True to the fact that some people only target those they can kill, which seems to be a noob mentality, but you also have to understand that its better to not waste effort on something you cant have a sure confirmation of killing, if you were to give me a choice in a team fight to kill one that i can kill, or to target one that i have a 50/50 chance to kill, well i'll kill the one which i can if it helps reduce the odds. Well thats what i think anyways.

there aint no 1v1 for world championships. I say what I say because Ive played for 7 years. In which 2 of those years Ive been playing as a noob and 1 year as a 'Pro' like everyone else, and reigning the throne, without being overthrown for the remaining 4 years. In the 4 years probably met and fought with more than thousands of players from various servers, unable to find one to overpower me in a prolonged 1v1 match.

Ive been approached countless times, by random strangers asking me if im the best player in this server, in almost every server I have played in. Well I know for myself that I will never meet someone better than me... But, Ive yet to meet my match.

I don't accept 1v1 matches now because im not on my desktop and also mainly because I do not use Orc Lord for an official 1v1 challenge. That would be pathetic on my part.
So thats why I dont 1v1 now, unless you dont mind me using OL... cos ever since Ive been playing RO on laptop I can FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL MYSELF BEING LIMITED. Im like 50% noober.
Back to top Go down
wargreymon2111

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 pm

i'm ignored No No No
Back to top Go down
RagnaGod

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 pm

wargreymon2111 wrote:
i'm ignored No No No

i guess u were a pro emp breaker of ivaliceRO ==, I follow your Dual House Auger approach and then I realised you were wrong -.-
Anyway Omegammon, besides me and zheya, you are the only sinx I remember switching from AliceDoll to Feather Beret on top of Shield and CK after SB. Not many people quite capable of it lol. Ive seen some failures. Because they Sb switch to Feather Beret then 2nd time round they didnt switch alice doll already... remain wearing FB.
Me, you and zheya is SB with alice doll for EVERY SB and switch back to Feather Beret after every SB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex   Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex Empty

Back to top Go down

Autobiography of Filnortzul / Hiek / Alex
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next