Welcome to EnjoyRO, a comfortable home to All RO player!!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Sl for sinx in pvp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 am

babyroan wrote:
different people have different objective to play a games . and stupid and useless examples ? ivalice is good i believe , up to a point when a certain gm takes place . Because of the sufficient equipments that pops out from nowhere , and the easy zeny earning available in the servers makes alot people have nothing more to do . If ivalice is stupid and useless , your beyond thrash .

Equipments pop out ? I don't see a balance pvp here actually . If easy zeny earning available is GM choice that he made , so there surely must be something to let player do more in server right ? Make sense ? I got no idea about ivalice and who said it was stupid or useless . That is past and now is present . History are for human to learn from the good things and change from the bad things Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 am

babyroan wrote:
jonjon66 , the tone being used when expressing something is important , it affects the feedbacks . if it is criticism likes to begin with , there is , of course the similar replies . but sometimes , from no where come out sacarsm , shootings in replies make people feel 'beh song' and you will see flames after that . i believe everyone that play ro have studied , and everyone would understand and behave though .

Wow . Trust my eyes . Protos people can say this . Impressive . I don't see your members can do that . Why don't you teach them though Smile Come on Roan . See who are always the starter of flaming only you say about us Smile
Back to top Go down
babyroan



Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:28 am

By putting sinx sl in will balance the pvp huh ? the unlimiteds gr's are really over though . sometimes , things that makes sense doesnt work the way it does as well . And Like you said in ur previous post 'History are for human to learn from the good things and change from the bad things' . If none of the sides willing to change , then it will be like that forever . grudges made from pvp's might come from users of 3rd party program too , and that is also one of the reason that made the pvp not balance . and why cant a protos people say that ? get more information bout histories , maybe something will wake you up tho.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 am

waiting for my reply? here i am =)

Firstly, Thanks for all the concerns and feedbacks. Im glad that you guys do concern about this server.
When this server is new, there are lots of events held by me.. As time passed, our GM managing board had some discussion on events. Only 1 big event will be held every month and i will hold some small events 3 times a week.. Reasons?? Not to let events taken up most of the time in game, players should have more of their own time to hunt for items to make headgears, party up for their pvp session, build up their small party for mvp.. etc..

Creative?? or not creative?? GM Event not doing her job???
From the first month till Feb, atleast one main event has been held for every month. How about March? April? nomore posting of event in forum since March?? As planned, EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament will be held in March. As i received few pm from some players, March and April are Exam months. I apologize as i did slower down on events for the Months of March and April as i do understand realife study is much more important than game. EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament has been fixed on 4th and 5th of May 2011. Rules and regulations will be posted in forum on 27 April 2011. I do not post in forum dont mean im sitting on my job and doing nothing. All the while i had been planning for my coming events. For June will be Spot the GMs event. I will only post in forum when my event is comfirmed and fixed!

Refer to Kai, you mentioned Yesterday you did complained to one of my guildmate for my MIA in event and i appear today? Can i know who is that person? I only have GM Admin and GM Enjoy in guild. Up to date i havent receive any feedback from them for any complain of me. FYI, I always logged in to hold small event as guess me, dice or disguise event. Last night i did held racing event. Few days back i did logged in to hold hide and seek event.

Refer to Kai and Jon, I dont remember both of you giving suggestions to me before for event. Did you? or to other GM? Next time kindly drop me a message in my forum inbox.

I do take advise and suggestions from players for event. Disguise hide and seek event is suggested by players. Bio MVPs event (will be held soon) also suggestions from players too.

I am GM Event of EnjoyRO. i know my duty, i know my postition. No matter how tired, how stress of my long day of work, i do log in to the game to hold small events with my smiling face. When im in my event i dont care which player from which guild. To me..all will be fair. Who wins the game, who will be the winner of the game and rewarded with prizes.

Sometime i may missed out to reply your pm as when im holding event, i need to reply questions from those players who were participting the event and i have lots of pm incoming from other players for their enquires.

Is not easy to be a GM. Being a GM is not as good as nice as you seen. Have to reply to complain, problems even for recent map hack? cloak hack? speed hack? Players will only complain GM not doing their job. Are you sure we did nothing? We do catch, jail, warning. I belive you do know who is the one using all those hack.. they may be 1 of your friend. Instead of complaining, you should encourage your friend from stopping to use hack den to see them being ban from server?

Thanks to all the players who has voiced out of their point of view in this session. I wont take this as flaming but suggestions. Hope you guys can stop pointing. If you really have any nice good suggestions for event, you can always drop me a private message in forum.
For pvp issue, kindly move your toppic to chat chit area.

Kai and Jon, From what you mentioned? i am very curious. RO is only events for you 2? nothing else?
I never know i play such an important role in RO. Now im happy being important!! (okok dont be so serious i'm just joking)
I do know Events play an important part in the game. Without event is kinda boring. But events too offen?? players will get bored of me very fast de lo!
To me Ro is not only for event. There are lots of things to do as well. Party up to go mvp? endless tower trip? Gather around with friends to chit chat? Friendship? I dont include pvp as IM A NON pvper!

I know some players may think, they are better den me, they can do a better job being a GM Event. BUT im sure there must be a reason why my boss chose me to be GM Event.

Dont worry. Im sure i am not a slacker GM Event. Creative or not? i will only hold 1 main event once a month and some mini events weekly ^^

Thanks

Regards

[GM]Event
Ashley
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

[GM]Event wrote:
waiting for my reply? here i am =)

Firstly, Thanks for all the concerns and feedbacks. Im glad that you guys do concern about this server.
When this server is new, there are lots of events held by me.. As time passed, our GM managing board had some discussion on events. Only 1 big event will be held every month and i will hold some small events 3 times a week.. Reasons?? Not to let events taken up most of the time in game, players should have more of their own time to hunt for items to make headgears, party up for their pvp session, build up their small party for mvp.. etc..

Creative?? or not creative?? GM Event not doing her job???
From the first month till Feb, atleast one main event has been held for every month. How about March? April? nomore posting of event in forum since March?? As planned, EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament will be held in March. As i received few pm from some players, March and April are Exam months. I apologize as i did slower down on events for the Months of March and April as i do understand realife study is much more important than game. EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament has been fixed on 4th and 5th of May 2011. Rules and regulations will be posted in forum on 27 April 2011. I do not post in forum dont mean im sitting on my job and doing nothing. All the while i had been planning for my coming events. For June will be Spot the GMs event. I will only post in forum when my event is comfirmed and fixed!

Refer to Kai, you mentioned Yesterday you did complained to one of my guildmate for my MIA in event and i appear today? Can i know who is that person? I only have GM Admin and GM Enjoy in guild. Up to date i havent receive any feedback from them for any complain of me. FYI, I always logged in to hold small event as guess me, dice or disguise event. Last night i did held racing event. Few days back i did logged in to hold hide and seek event.

Refer to Kai and Jon, I dont remember both of you giving suggestions to me before for event. Did you? or to other GM? Next time kindly drop me a message in my forum inbox.

I do take advise and suggestions from players for event. Disguise hide and seek event is suggested by players. Bio MVPs event (will be held soon) also suggestions from players too.

I am GM Event of EnjoyRO. i know my duty, i know my postition. No matter how tired, how stress of my long day of work, i do log in to the game to hold small events with my smiling face. When im in my event i dont care which player from which guild. To me..all will be fair. Who wins the game, who will be the winner of the game and rewarded with prizes.

Sometime i may missed out to reply your pm as when im holding event, i need to reply questions from those players who were participting the event and i have lots of pm incoming from other players for their enquires.

Is not easy to be a GM. Being a GM is not as good as nice as you seen. Have to reply to complain, problems even for recent map hack? cloak hack? speed hack? Players will only complain GM not doing their job. Are you sure we did nothing? We do catch, jail, warning. I belive you do know who is the one using all those hack.. they may be 1 of your friend. Instead of complaining, you should encourage your friend from stopping to use hack den to see them being ban from server?

Thanks to all the players who has voiced out of their point of view in this session. I wont take this as flaming but suggestions. Hope you guys can stop pointing. If you really have any nice good suggestions for event, you can always drop me a private message in forum.
For pvp issue, kindly move your toppic to chat chit area.

Kai and Jon, From what you mentioned? i am very curious. RO is only events for you 2? nothing else?
I never know i play such an important role in RO. Now im happy being important!! (okok dont be so serious i'm just joking)
I do know Events play an important part in the game. Without event is kinda boring. But events too offen?? players will get bored of me very fast de lo!
To me Ro is not only for event. There are lots of things to do as well. Party up to go mvp? endless tower trip? Gather around with friends to chit chat? Friendship? I dont include pvp as IM A NON pvper!

I know some players may think, they are better den me, they can do a better job being a GM Event. BUT im sure there must be a reason why my boss chose me to be GM Event.

Dont worry. Im sure i am not a slacker GM Event. Creative or not? i will only hold 1 main event once a month and some mini events weekly ^^

Thanks

Regards

[GM]Event
Ashley

For your information , Jon and me don't really aiming for event just the MIA is too long for no reason Smile . What you said like for example : party up to mvp , endless tower trip , chit chat all those were done when you're not online obviously that's why boredness make this post come up . Hmm . It seems admin is sleeping then . I told him quite a few times for asking where have you been in the server and something about pvp like roan says also get nothing replied . So it means your boss is sleeping huh ? Even though players have exams in March & April , how about players who don't have ? What they do then uh ? Just leave it till May only they log in you mean ? They have done things you said just now . The guild members are of course not GM teams guild I think you get wrong by that . That's some so call " secret " but I think mostly people know about it already just nobody speak it out . Since you said you're doing your job well , my suggestion for you is always post updates in forum that's why we have this topic post for you called Events updates & Announcement Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

babyroan wrote:
By putting sinx sl in will balance the pvp huh ? the unlimiteds gr's are really over though . sometimes , things that makes sense doesnt work the way it does as well . And Like you said in ur previous post 'History are for human to learn from the good things and change from the bad things' . If none of the sides willing to change , then it will be like that forever . grudges made from pvp's might come from users of 3rd party program too , and that is also one of the reason that made the pvp not balance . and why cant a protos people say that ? get more information bout histories , maybe something will wake you up tho.

Lol . By putting the sinx sl will exactly at least balance a bit for the pvp . Tell me how many sinx you see in pvp and how many champs do you see in PVP both Solo and Party Smile .
Back to top Go down
babyroan



Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm

dude , people would always utilize everything available for them . you are so smart right ? yet you cant think of that ? ._. sb of sl sinx in pvp does 200% . theres damage decreasement in woe makes sl sb not that pain . Besides , the bzb card is also a compensate for removal of sl sinx in pvp , making champs need to play high dex and cant put more point to damage or defense . and trust me , with sl sinx available in pvp , you would be likely to see more sinx-es because a +7 infli[1] would be enough to take down almost everyone . Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

babyroan wrote:
dude , people would always utilize everything available for them . you are so smart right ? yet you cant think of that ? ._. sb of sl sinx in pvp does 200% . theres damage decreasement in woe makes sl sb not that pain . Besides , the bzb card is also a compensate for removal of sl sinx in pvp , making champs need to play high dex and cant put more point to damage or defense . and trust me , with sl sinx available in pvp , you would be likely to see more sinx-es because a +7 infli[1] would be enough to take down almost everyone . Smile

Then tell me how a sinx kill a champ in pvp now with 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event



Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

GM Event MIA for no reason? How about those players who has no exam?
oops.. even i never hold any big event in March and April, I still logged in to hold small events as disguise hide and seek event?
Dice events to give out Colour ribbons and Colourful wig? From day 1 of the server till now.. i never MIA with my GM Event before.
To you, you may think.. aik! some old event again? no creative? you are not bored of the event i also bored of it? but there are new players in the server? Players are the one who requested for hide and seek event? i can see them (new and old players) do enjoy the event..
If i realli do MIA, how players get those colourful ribbons? dropped from sky? Those colourful ribbons and colourful wig can only get from
special dice event hold by me! If your log in time is diff from me (while i'm holding event) dont mean GM Event is MIA!

There are some "so called Secret"??
Are they from GM team? or just so called GM Friend?
There are some players who know GMs dont mean THEY ARE GM! I think you complained to the wrong person..
There are only 4 GMs in this server. GM Admin, GM Donation, GM Enjoy and GM Event.
As i mentioned before, if you have any feedback, you can always drop me or GM Admin a pm in forum.
GM Admin is my only Boss in this server.

Always post updates in forum for Events updates & Announcement??
I did mentioned in my previous post. I WILL only post my Fixed and Confirmed Big new event in forum.
As for those special dice event, hide and seek event, racing event, guess me event,
those are consider Mini event. I wont post them in forum.

Kindly move your pvp discussion to chit chat session.

Thanks.

Regards

Ashley

Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

[GM]Event wrote:
GM Event MIA for no reason? How about those players who has no exam?
oops.. even i never hold any big event in March and April, I still logged in to hold small events as disguise hide and seek event?
Dice events to give out Colour ribbons and Colourful wig? From day 1 of the server till now.. i never MIA with my GM Event before.
To you, you may think.. aik! some old event again? no creative? you are not bored of the event i also bored of it? but there are new players in the server? Players are the one who requested for hide and seek event? i can see them (new and old players) do enjoy the event..
If i realli do MIA, how players get those colourful ribbons? dropped from sky? Those colourful ribbons and colourful wig can only get from
special dice event hold by me! If your log in time is diff from me (while i'm holding event) dont mean GM Event is MIA!

There are some "so called Secret"??
Are they from GM team? or just so called GM Friend?
There are some players who know GMs dont mean THEY ARE GM! I think you complained to the wrong person..
There are only 4 GMs in this server. GM Admin, GM Donation, GM Enjoy and GM Event.
As i mentioned before, if you have any feedback, you can always drop me or GM Admin a pm in forum.
GM Admin is my only Boss in this server.

Always post updates in forum for Events updates & Announcement??
I did mentioned in my previous post. I WILL only post my Fixed and Confirmed Big new event in forum.
As for those special dice event, hide and seek event, racing event, guess me event,
those are consider Mini event. I wont post them in forum.

Kindly move your pvp discussion to chit chat session.

Thanks.

Regards

Ashley


But seriously I don't see you anytime . Most of the time I were in server but nothing happen as usual . Who are the GMs you knew by yourself and also whether they play as a player or not Smile Including you
Back to top Go down
babyroan



Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

if 1on1 , double sb . trick ? think yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm

babyroan wrote:
if 1on1 , double sb . trick ? think yourself Smile

If double sb need dual poem right ? Why don't you champs dual priest for assum instead of scrolls nor from buffer
Back to top Go down
Gravija



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

how come there's a topic like this that i am not aware of!?!?! Twisted Evil

Sinx without SL cannot play in PvP?
that's not quite true, still can kill enemy without assump in one hit, it depends on skills and tactics, clearly you don't have that's why you complain.

But sinx with SL in PvP? you don't need to have any tactic, you just click F1(sonic blow) and mouse button 1 on anyone to kill them (even when they're with assump), now that's imbalance.

and speaking of balance, how come i don't hear that when you guys asking for EC 5 minutes cool down reduction to instant EC. then you guys come up with "Equality fairness and more fun to everyone"
Well if that's true, why remove assumption scrolls from shop?I believe that will gives equality to everyone too since everyone can purchase it.

Back to this topic,
Let me tell you why are you feeling bored. Based on a true story but the names mentioned is purely fictional and any coincidence is simply..coincidence.

Everytime when i login after my long day of work planning to have a fun and short PVP session, the moment i step in to PvP cloaking as a sinx, everyone chasing me as if the MP rental is 1000/1000. So i enchant deadly poison, used elemental scrolls (which both of these items i made myself, entirely), planning to cloak up to somebody and kill them (without soul link). Strange thing happens, my enemies - fewnohzul, frank furter, mai mai, anticipated my arrival and all of them started spamming assumption scrolls as if it's free, before i reached them, they started to ruwach and walking towards me, i took a step back, but i can see the azura punch hitting my face, even before the ruwach expose me out. The next thing i can see is just a berry used on their head (same like assumption scrolls, as if it's free) and a noob labelled on my head santa .

So i discovered some facts here, such as people can actually see you even when you are cloaking, and they can buy assumption from black market somewhere in the RO (would be glad if someone can show me the map to purchase it, at any cost!), and also berries, when there's no one actually farming for it, players don't need to farm for zeny because zeny can't do anything. Players don't need to farm equipment or refine it because they get it for free.

So i felt bored, and i pressed Alt-F4 and went to play Aika Online instead.
--------------------------End------------------------------------------------------

That's why you feel bored and you needed more events !
flower

and btw, i do not represent protos, i speak for myself, i don't need to use guild as a cover for my backside, like you guys, which are still bunch of assholes.

Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Gravija wrote:
how come there's a topic like this that i am not aware of!?!?! Twisted Evil

Sinx without SL cannot play in PvP?
that's not quite true, still can kill enemy without assump in one hit, it depends on skills and tactics, clearly you don't have that's why you complain.

But sinx with SL in PvP? you don't need to have any tactic, you just click F1(sonic blow) and mouse button 1 on anyone to kill them (even when they're with assump), now that's imbalance.

and speaking of balance, how come i don't hear that when you guys asking for EC 5 minutes cool down reduction to instant EC. then you guys come up with "Equality fairness and more fun to everyone"
Well if that's true, why remove assumption scrolls from shop?I believe that will gives equality to everyone too since everyone can purchase it.

Back to this topic,
Let me tell you why are you feeling bored. Based on a true story but the names mentioned is purely fictional and any coincidence is simply..coincidence.

Everytime when i login after my long day of work planning to have a fun and short PVP session, the moment i step in to PvP cloaking as a sinx, everyone chasing me as if the MP rental is 1000/1000. So i enchant deadly poison, used elemental scrolls (which both of these items i made myself, entirely), planning to cloak up to somebody and kill them (without soul link). Strange thing happens, my enemies - fewnohzul, frank furter, mai mai, anticipated my arrival and all of them started spamming assumption scrolls as if it's free, before i reached them, they started to ruwach and walking towards me, i took a step back, but i can see the azura punch hitting my face, even before the ruwach expose me out. The next thing i can see is just a berry used on their head (same like assumption scrolls, as if it's free) and a noob labelled on my head santa .

So i discovered some facts here, such as people can actually see you even when you are cloaking, and they can buy assumption from black market somewhere in the RO (would be glad if someone can show me the map to purchase it, at any cost!), and also berries, when there's no one actually farming for it, players don't need to farm for zeny because zeny can't do anything. Players don't need to farm equipment or refine it because they get it for free.

So i felt bored, and i pressed Alt-F4 and went to play Aika Online instead.
--------------------------End------------------------------------------------------

That's why you feel bored and you needed more events !
flower

and btw, i do not represent protos, i speak for myself, i don't need to use guild as a cover for my backside, like you guys, which are still bunch of assholes.


Hey dude . Asura can kill in 1 strike too you didn't say this ? Sinx kill in 1 strike means unfair ? Do you have brain uh ? About those berry or mp hack things it's not related with balance nor imbalance ? Are you nuts ? Smile Speaking of hacks , I see more hackers from protos using speed hack dude . Take a mirror and face your guild members assholes Smile Sinx tactics ? Lol . You try 1 on 1 with me sinx with no assumption see . I show you what is tactics kiddo Smile Or perhaps you're the one who don't have tactics . Get pawned and go Aika RO ? What a joke Smile Cute anyway clowns bounce
Back to top Go down
Gravija



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

see, when you can't even interpret your words with proper simple english, it shows how much time you've spent in game and getting bored because of it. Seriously, i don't know if you're still living off your parents or having a good life but still, go out, take a deep breath, and enjoy the world out there, instead of complaining boring here and there.

azura one hit kill?there's GR, unlimited amount of it, speaking of fairness?
sinx with SL? GR or not, also one hit kill, what's the point?u enjoying that?
Quote :
Speaking of hacks , I see more hackers from protos using speed hack dude

everytime when topic of hacks comes up, this phrase will come out. Come on, something new please? the truth fact is out there and deep within you and your member's heart, trying to pull everyone in just to justify that you can use?
if there are really protos using, well, shouldn't you report to GM about it?have him banned, more than happy to see that.
oh btw, when you say "protos also using..blah blah". does that indirectly implying that you admitted using it?

if you're so good with sinx, why whine when you don't have SL?a PRO would adapt to changes and still being a PRO, see the ironic there?after so many topics you're still whining over the same thing.

now now, go and make a poll again?"please make event everyday" and vote, cause that's what you guys are best at.
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Gravija wrote:
see, when you can't even interpret your words with proper simple english, it shows how much time you've spent in game and getting bored because of it. Seriously, i don't know if you're still living off your parents or having a good life but still, go out, take a deep breath, and enjoy the world out there, instead of complaining boring here and there.

azura one hit kill?there's GR, unlimited amount of it, speaking of fairness?
sinx with SL? GR or not, also one hit kill, what's the point?u enjoying that?
Quote :
Speaking of hacks , I see more hackers from protos using speed hack dude

everytime when topic of hacks comes up, this phrase will come out. Come on, something new please? the truth fact is out there and deep within you and your member's heart, trying to pull everyone in just to justify that you can use?
if there are really protos using, well, shouldn't you report to GM about it?have him banned, more than happy to see that.
oh btw, when you say "protos also using..blah blah". does that indirectly implying that you admitted using it?

if you're so good with sinx, why whine when you don't have SL?a PRO would adapt to changes and still being a PRO, see the ironic there?after so many topics you're still whining over the same thing.

now now, go and make a poll again?"please make event everyday" and vote, cause that's what you guys are best at.
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Without SL sinx can't do 1 hit always either dude . If ghostring was sold to def champ , why don't sell tgk as well to def sinx as well . Fairness ? Haha . Tell me about it . So far no one complain I use hack dude Smile There are GMs in protos guild you think you all will ban your own member ? Imbalance eq is within it or not also we wouldn't know Smile Pro wouldn't survive with imbalance either that's why it's call imbalance clownies Smile . If what I want is a poll and this topic post won't exist now stupid .
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 am

babyroan wrote:
you see more hackers in us more than in your own guild < well this is bullshit . i can assure you , just you never realise . or you are just too stupid to see . and no , double sb DO NOT NEED POEM . like i said , think harder , if is 1on1 , there are more factors to gain double sb . my god , get a gr and see how often a champ can kill you dude . and compare to surviving an sl sb . Plus sinx got cloak , champs dont .

MP hacks still make cloak useful uh ? Of course you say like this for your own guild Smile Using gr still will a sinx die in asura but no sl sb would surely can block by champions / other job Smile
Back to top Go down
teohzl



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Gravija wrote:
how come there's a topic like this that i am not aware of!?!?! Twisted Evil

Sinx without SL cannot play in PvP?
that's not quite true, still can kill enemy without assump in one hit, it depends on skills and tactics, clearly you don't have that's why you complain.

But sinx with SL in PvP? you don't need to have any tactic, you just click F1(sonic blow) and mouse button 1 on anyone to kill them (even when they're with assump), now that's imbalance.

and speaking of balance, how come i don't hear that when you guys asking for EC 5 minutes cool down reduction to instant EC. then you guys come up with "Equality fairness and more fun to everyone"
Well if that's true, why remove assumption scrolls from shop?I believe that will gives equality to everyone too since everyone can purchase it.

Back to this topic,
Let me tell you why are you feeling bored. Based on a true story but the names mentioned is purely fictional and any coincidence is simply..coincidence.

Everytime when i login after my long day of work planning to have a fun and short PVP session, the moment i step in to PvP cloaking as a sinx, everyone chasing me as if the MP rental is 1000/1000. So i enchant deadly poison, used elemental scrolls (which both of these items i made myself, entirely), planning to cloak up to somebody and kill them (without soul link). Strange thing happens, my enemies - fewnohzul, frank furter, mai mai, anticipated my arrival and all of them started spamming assumption scrolls as if it's free, before i reached them, they started to ruwach and walking towards me, i took a step back, but i can see the azura punch hitting my face, even before the ruwach expose me out. The next thing i can see is just a berry used on their head (same like assumption scrolls, as if it's free) and a noob labelled on my head santa .

So i discovered some facts here, such as people can actually see you even when you are cloaking, and they can buy assumption from black market somewhere in the RO (would be glad if someone can show me the map to purchase it, at any cost!), and also berries, when there's no one actually farming for it, players don't need to farm for zeny because zeny can't do anything. Players don't need to farm equipment or refine it because they get it for free.

So i felt bored, and i pressed Alt-F4 and went to play Aika Online instead.
--------------------------End------------------------------------------------------

That's why you feel bored and you needed more events !
flower

and btw, i do not represent protos, i speak for myself, i don't need to use guild as a cover for my backside, like you guys, which are still bunch of assholes.


Spam assump scroll? funny... i dont even have 1. Expect ur arrival? ask pvp announcer for knowing u entering pvp. We seems chasing u? Then u must be dump enough to walk infront of us.

Quote :

my enemies - fewnohzul, frank furter, mai mai, anticipated my arrival and all of them started spamming assumption scrolls as if it's free

As I say I dont have 1... So, stop bullshitting and cocking around. Dont give fake excuse to make u looks smarter and lose "unfairly". The fact is, you lose in a clean game, thats all.
Back to top Go down
iErnest



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Aiko Online = aiko RO ROFL lol!

I view Date / Time , your forum auto refresh and auto pop out message like facebook notification? @@
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio



Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 pm

iErnest wrote:
Aiko Online = aiko RO ROFL lol!

I view Date / Time , your forum auto refresh and auto pop out message like facebook notification? @@

Email notification lol . Cute Smile
Back to top Go down
vanquish



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 pm

boring topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp?   

Back to top Go down
 
Sl for sinx in pvp?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To EnjoyRO :: -: EnjoyRO Talk's :- :: Chit Chat Box-
Jump to: