Welcome To EnjoyRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EnjoyRO, a comfortable home to All RO player!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)

Go down 
+4
Haru
vanquish
babyroan
Kai AKA Crucio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jonjon66

Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 am

HAHA Why talk why suggest why even care to do anything in this forum? all u get is all this unmature ppl calling other ppl dog's or other animal sort thing with their so call logical answer LOL. Lets not waste time close down the forum so as the server nothing can be done and change. nothing to even discuss neither suggested. ^^ Come on Gm team bar this topic already no point to proceed forward since nothing can be done ^^
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio

Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 am

By the way babyroan , the purposes of this post is to hurry up GM and reminding them to do more new events . It's my suggestion but no respond and I take action about it Smile . Not like GM team are just listen and forget .
Back to top Go down
Kai AKA Crucio

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:55 am

Epic failed . Quite a pathetic scene . Mad lol! Sleep
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:56 am

different people have different objective to play a games . and stupid and useless examples ? ivalice is good i believe , up to a point when a certain gm takes place . Because of the sufficient equipments that pops out from nowhere , and the easy zeny earning available in the servers makes alot people have nothing more to do . If ivalice is stupid and useless , your beyond thrash .
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 am

jonjon66 , the tone being used when expressing something is important , it affects the feedbacks . if it is criticism likes to begin with , there is , of course the similar replies . but sometimes , from no where come out sacarsm , shootings in replies make people feel 'beh song' and you will see flames after that . i believe everyone that play ro have studied , and everyone would understand and behave though .
Back to top Go down
babyroan

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am

you see more hackers in us more than in your own guild < well this is bullshit . i can assure you , just you never realise . or you are just too stupid to see . and no , double sb DO NOT NEED POEM . like i said , think harder , if is 1on1 , there are more factors to gain double sb . my god , get a gr and see how often a champ can kill you dude . and compare to surviving an sl sb . Plus sinx got cloak , champs dont .
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:43 am

Subject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp? Yesterday at 4:55 am
waiting for my reply? here i am =)

Firstly, Thanks for all the concerns and feedbacks. Im glad that you guys do concern about this server.
When this server is new, there are lots of events held by me.. As time passed, our GM managing board had some discussion on events. Only 1 big event will be held every month and i will hold some small events 3 times a week.. Reasons?? Not to let events taken up most of the time in game, players should have more of their own time to hunt for items to make headgears, party up for their pvp session, build up their small party for mvp.. etc..

Creative?? or not creative?? GM Event not doing her job???
From the first month till Feb, atleast one main event has been held for every month. How about March? April? nomore posting of event in forum since March?? As planned, EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament will be held in March. As i received few pm from some players, March and April are Exam months. I apologize as i did slower down on events for the Months of March and April as i do understand realife study is much more important than game. EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament has been fixed on 4th and 5th of May 2011. Rules and regulations will be posted in forum on 27 April 2011. I do not post in forum dont mean im sitting on my job and doing nothing. All the while i had been planning for my coming events. For June will be Spot the GMs event. I will only post in forum when my event is comfirmed and fixed!

Refer to Kai, you mentioned Yesterday you did complained to one of my guildmate for my MIA in event and i appear today? Can i know who is that person? I only have GM Admin and GM Enjoy in guild. Up to date i havent receive any feedback from them for any complain of me. FYI, I always logged in to hold small event as guess me, dice or disguise event. Last night i did held racing event. Few days back i did logged in to hold hide and seek event.

Refer to Kai and Jon, I dont remember both of you giving suggestions to me before for event. Did you? or to other GM? Next time kindly drop me a message in my forum inbox.

I do take advise and suggestions from players for event. Disguise hide and seek event is suggested by players. Bio MVPs event (will be held soon) also suggestions from players too.

I am GM Event of EnjoyRO. i know my duty, i know my postition. No matter how tired, how stress of my long day of work, i do log in to the game to hold small events with my smiling face. When im in my event i dont care which player from which guild. To me..all will be fair. Who wins the game, who will be the winner of the game and rewarded with prizes.

Sometime i may missed out to reply your pm as when im holding event, i need to reply questions from those players who were participting the event and i have lots of pm incoming from other players for their enquires.

Is not easy to be a GM. Being a GM is not as good as nice as you seen. Have to reply to complain, problems even for recent map hack? cloak hack? speed hack? Players will only complain GM not doing their job. Are you sure we did nothing? We do catch, jail, warning. I belive you do know who is the one using all those hack.. they may be 1 of your friend. Instead of complaining, you should encourage your friend from stopping to use hack den to see them being ban from server?

Thanks to all the players who has voiced out of their point of view in this session. I wont take this as flaming but suggestions. Hope you guys can stop pointing. If you really have any nice good suggestions for event, you can always drop me a private message in forum.
For pvp issue, kindly move your toppic to chat chit area.

Kai and Jon, From what you mentioned? i am very curious. RO is only events for you 2? nothing else?
I never know i play such an important role in RO. Now im happy being important!! (okok dont be so serious i'm just joking)
I do know Events play an important part in the game. Without event is kinda boring. But events too offen?? players will get bored of me very fast de lo!
To me Ro is not only for event. There are lots of things to do as well. Party up to go mvp? endless tower trip? Gather around with friends to chit chat? Friendship? I dont include pvp as IM A NON pvper!

I know some players may think, they are better den me, they can do a better job being a GM Event. BUT im sure there must be a reason why my boss chose me to be GM Event.

Dont worry. Im sure i am not a slacker GM Event. Creative or not? i will only hold 1 main event once a month and some mini events weekly ^^

Thanks

Regards

[GM]Event
Ashley

Last edited by [GM]Event on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 am

Subject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp? Yesterday at 12:32 pm
[GM]Event wrote:
waiting for my reply? here i am =)

Firstly, Thanks for all the concerns and feedbacks. Im glad that you guys do concern about this server.
When this server is new, there are lots of events held by me.. As time passed, our GM managing board had some discussion on events. Only 1 big event will be held every month and i will hold some small events 3 times a week.. Reasons?? Not to let events taken up most of the time in game, players should have more of their own time to hunt for items to make headgears, party up for their pvp session, build up their small party for mvp.. etc..

Creative?? or not creative?? GM Event not doing her job???
From the first month till Feb, atleast one main event has been held for every month. How about March? April? nomore posting of event in forum since March?? As planned, EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament will be held in March. As i received few pm from some players, March and April are Exam months. I apologize as i did slower down on events for the Months of March and April as i do understand realife study is much more important than game. EnjoyRO Pvp Tournament has been fixed on 4th and 5th of May 2011. Rules and regulations will be posted in forum on 27 April 2011. I do not post in forum dont mean im sitting on my job and doing nothing. All the while i had been planning for my coming events. For June will be Spot the GMs event. I will only post in forum when my event is comfirmed and fixed!

Refer to Kai, you mentioned Yesterday you did complained to one of my guildmate for my MIA in event and i appear today? Can i know who is that person? I only have GM Admin and GM Enjoy in guild. Up to date i havent receive any feedback from them for any complain of me. FYI, I always logged in to hold small event as guess me, dice or disguise event. Last night i did held racing event. Few days back i did logged in to hold hide and seek event.

Refer to Kai and Jon, I dont remember both of you giving suggestions to me before for event. Did you? or to other GM? Next time kindly drop me a message in my forum inbox.

I do take advise and suggestions from players for event. Disguise hide and seek event is suggested by players. Bio MVPs event (will be held soon) also suggestions from players too.

I am GM Event of EnjoyRO. i know my duty, i know my postition. No matter how tired, how stress of my long day of work, i do log in to the game to hold small events with my smiling face. When im in my event i dont care which player from which guild. To me..all will be fair. Who wins the game, who will be the winner of the game and rewarded with prizes.

Sometime i may missed out to reply your pm as when im holding event, i need to reply questions from those players who were participting the event and i have lots of pm incoming from other players for their enquires.

Is not easy to be a GM. Being a GM is not as good as nice as you seen. Have to reply to complain, problems even for recent map hack? cloak hack? speed hack? Players will only complain GM not doing their job. Are you sure we did nothing? We do catch, jail, warning. I belive you do know who is the one using all those hack.. they may be 1 of your friend. Instead of complaining, you should encourage your friend from stopping to use hack den to see them being ban from server?

Thanks to all the players who has voiced out of their point of view in this session. I wont take this as flaming but suggestions. Hope you guys can stop pointing. If you really have any nice good suggestions for event, you can always drop me a private message in forum.
For pvp issue, kindly move your toppic to chat chit area.

Kai and Jon, From what you mentioned? i am very curious. RO is only events for you 2? nothing else?
I never know i play such an important role in RO. Now im happy being important!! (okok dont be so serious i'm just joking)
I do know Events play an important part in the game. Without event is kinda boring. But events too offen?? players will get bored of me very fast de lo!
To me Ro is not only for event. There are lots of things to do as well. Party up to go mvp? endless tower trip? Gather around with friends to chit chat? Friendship? I dont include pvp as IM A NON pvper!

I know some players may think, they are better den me, they can do a better job being a GM Event. BUT im sure there must be a reason why my boss chose me to be GM Event.

Dont worry. Im sure i am not a slacker GM Event. Creative or not? i will only hold 1 main event once a month and some mini events weekly ^^

Thanks

Regards

[GM]Event
Ashley

Replied from Kai AKA Crucio
For your information , Jon and me don't really aiming for event just the MIA is too long for no reason Smile . What you said like for example : party up to mvp , endless tower trip , chit chat all those were done when you're not online obviously that's why boredness make this post come up . Hmm . It seems admin is sleeping then . I told him quite a few times for asking where have you been in the server and something about pvp like roan says also get nothing replied . So it means your boss is sleeping huh ? Even though players have exams in March & April , how about players who don't have ? What they do then uh ? Just leave it till May only they log in you mean ? They have done things you said just now . The guild members are of course not GM teams guild I think you get wrong by that . That's some so call " secret " but I think mostly people know about it already just nobody speak it out . Since you said you're doing your job well , my suggestion for you is always post updates in forum that's why we have this topic post for you called Events updates & Announcement
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:51 am

Subject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp? Yesterday at 1:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM Event MIA for no reason? How about those players who has no exam?
oops.. even i never hold any big event in March and April, I still logged in to hold small events as disguise hide and seek event?
Dice events to give out Colour ribbons and Colourful wig? From day 1 of the server till now.. i never MIA with my GM Event before.
To you, you may think.. aik! some old event again? no creative? you are not bored of the event i also bored of it? but there are new players in the server? Players are the one who requested for hide and seek event? i can see them (new and old players) do enjoy the event..
If i realli do MIA, how players get those colourful ribbons? dropped from sky? Those colourful ribbons and colourful wig can only get from
special dice event hold by me! If your log in time is diff from me (while i'm holding event) dont mean GM Event is MIA!

There are some "so called Secret"??
Are they from GM team? or just so called GM Friend?
There are some players who know GMs dont mean THEY ARE GM! I think you complained to the wrong person..
There are only 4 GMs in this server. GM Admin, GM Donation, GM Enjoy and GM Event.
As i mentioned before, if you have any feedback, you can always drop me or GM Admin a pm in forum.
GM Admin is my only Boss in this server.

Always post updates in forum for Events updates & Announcement??
I did mentioned in my previous post. I WILL only post my Fixed and Confirmed Big new event in forum.
As for those special dice event, hide and seek event, racing event, guess me event,
those are consider Mini event. I wont post them in forum.

Kindly move your pvp discussion to chit chat session.

Thanks.

Regards

Ashley

Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 am

Subject: Re: Sl for sinx in pvp? Yesterday at 1:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GM]Event wrote:
GM Event MIA for no reason? How about those players who has no exam?
oops.. even i never hold any big event in March and April, I still logged in to hold small events as disguise hide and seek event?
Dice events to give out Colour ribbons and Colourful wig? From day 1 of the server till now.. i never MIA with my GM Event before.
To you, you may think.. aik! some old event again? no creative? you are not bored of the event i also bored of it? but there are new players in the server? Players are the one who requested for hide and seek event? i can see them (new and old players) do enjoy the event..
If i realli do MIA, how players get those colourful ribbons? dropped from sky? Those colourful ribbons and colourful wig can only get from
special dice event hold by me! If your log in time is diff from me (while i'm holding event) dont mean GM Event is MIA!

There are some "so called Secret"??
Are they from GM team? or just so called GM Friend?
There are some players who know GMs dont mean THEY ARE GM! I think you complained to the wrong person..
There are only 4 GMs in this server. GM Admin, GM Donation, GM Enjoy and GM Event.
As i mentioned before, if you have any feedback, you can always drop me or GM Admin a pm in forum.
GM Admin is my only Boss in this server.

Always post updates in forum for Events updates & Announcement??
I did mentioned in my previous post. I WILL only post my Fixed and Confirmed Big new event in forum.
As for those special dice event, hide and seek event, racing event, guess me event,
those are consider Mini event. I wont post them in forum.

Kindly move your pvp discussion to chit chat session.

Thanks.

Regards

Ashley

Replied from Kai AKA Crucio
But seriously I don't see you anytime . Most of the time I were in server but nothing happen as usual . Who are the GMs you knew by yourself and also whether they play as a player or not Including you
Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 am

ok.. i had moved your pvp discussion issue to chit chat session. You may carry on the pvp discussion in there.

"But seriously I don't see you anytime . Most of the time I were in server but nothing happen as usual"??

As i mentioned, i usually logged in in the night. Maybe our log in time is diff?? There are server auto event every hourly.
Night time is the only time i can find more players with their free time to hang around for the event i hold.
When i hold an event, i do need players to participle in order to run the whole event. The most recent event i held was the dice event with colourful wig. I did saw you in game but you didnt particple? maybe same old event as last year? boring? but the event is giving new headgears that an only get from special dice event hold by me.

Anyway, coming big event will be EnjoyRO Tournament. Will be held in Beginning of May.
Stay tune all pvp lovers.

Regards
Ashley

Back to top Go down
[GM]Event

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 am

ok.. i had moved your pvp discussion issue to chit chat session. You may carry on the pvp discussion in there.

"But seriously I don't see you anytime . Most of the time I were in server but nothing happen as usual"??

As i mentioned, i usually logged in in the night. Maybe our log in time is diff?? There are server auto event every hourly.
Night time is the only time i can find more players with their free time to hang around for the event i hold.
When i hold an event, i do need players to participle in order to run the whole event. The most recent event i held was the dice event with colourful wig. I did saw you in game but you didnt particple? maybe same old event as last year? boring? but the event is giving new headgears that an only get from special dice event hold by me.

Anyway, coming big event will be EnjoyRO Tournament. Will be held in Beginning of May.
Stay tune all pvp lovers.

Regards
Ashley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)   Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event GM told me this . And guys please take a look at the last update for the post at Event updates & Anouncements date :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2